Motion Graphics Designer / Videographer
- Final video for new product concepts
- Global Customer Reach & Brand
- Sydney, some international travel (primarily APAC)
Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Motion Graphics / Videographer to join this Global Company on a permanent basis, based in Sydney.
Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Motion Graphics / Videographer to join this Global Company on a permanent basis, primarily based in Sydney.
Whilst based in Sydney, your projects may require international travel, primarily APAC
You will be working within the innovations team reaching the Global Customer Base.
What you will be doing
- Develop concepts, storyboards and final video for new product concepts.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers to build product prototypes and pilots in collaboration with global commerce brands
- Collaborate with clients on product innovation sprints
- Create, Edit and deliver innovative and fun product videos with fast deadlines
- Building pitch presentations, advertorial videos, prototypes and pilots
What you will ideally have
- Previous experience as a Motion Motion Graphics Design / Videographer with a stunning portfolio of work
- Excellent video editing skills (Premiere or Final Cut Pro)
- UI / UX development experience a plus
- Camera knowledge and shooting skills is highly desirable
- Product design experience (Wire-framing, Agile, UX prototyping tools, graphics)
If this is the role for you apply today.
Any queries please give Coral a shout email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200175005.
Reference Number: 200175005_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Hands on: Blade's Shadow cloud gaming service can be a bumpy ride
- How to create an insane multiple monitor setup with three, four, or more displays
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDynamic CRM DeveloperQLD
- CCAutomation TesterVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- FT2 X Graduate roles - Exciting opportunityQLD
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- TPEnterprise Architect | Services | QLD Health | $1173/dayQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- TPIT Project Support & Finance OffcerVIC
- TPSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Network EngineerSA
- FT.Net / SharePoint Developer - GosfordNSW
- FTSharePoint O365 - Application SupportOther
- FTSystem Administrator / Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCHyperion Reporting Analyst - Contract initially - Large Telco in SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Front-End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- CCNetwork Test EngineerVIC
- TPSAP Project ManagerQLD
- FTProject Officer / Project Scheduler - Gold Coast BasedOther
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (EL1)QLD