Salesforce Developer - Telco Client
- 4 months contract
- CBD location
- Large environment
Seeking for 4 months contract for Salesforce Developer - Telco Client with possibility of extension.
Seeking for 4 months contract for Salesforce Developer - Telco Client with possibility of extension.ou must have the following skills and experience:
ABOUT THE ROLE
Skills and experience necessary to be considered:
- 2 + years experience developing Salesforce solutions
- Experience with Continuous Integration, pipelines, branching and merging
- A solid working understanding of Salesforce governor limits and experience in leveraging external platforms to solve these issues
- Solid and demonstrated documentation and code commenting skills and ability
- A good understanding of Agile methodology and the Agile process (working knowledge of all Atlassian tools a bonus)
- A very strong understanding of Salesforce best practices
- Ability to quick identify and re-use helper utility code in the intended way
- Know Salesforce platform events and understand how they can be used
- Understand the key features of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience with JSON and how it can be used within Salesforce solutions
- Understand some of the technologies used in Microservice archtiectures (preferable)
- Salesforce ADM 201, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I and preferably Platform Developer II
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Working with project team to implement Salesforce Solution designs
- Liaising with developers from other project teams to efficiently resolve any code conflict issues
- All things Salesforce development (Visualforce pages, Apex classes & triggers, Apex test classes, Community development, Lightning components, Flows, Workflows and Business Process Builder and other admin level configuration)
- Constructing SF web services and integrating with external APIs/RESTful/SOAP and integrating with 3rd party systems
- Maintaining high code coverage
- Manage code branches, merges and use change sets where required
- Work directly with business stakeholders to clarify requirements and SF Architects to clarify solutions
- Code in a Salesforce org with medium to high code and config complexity
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200166459.
Reference Number: 200166459_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (EL1)QLD
- CCInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTQA EngineerNSW
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTManager - Technical OperationsQLD
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTSenior BAOther
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- CCContinuous Improvement and Change Specialist (Black Belt) - Contract - Nth SydNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCApplication Support Analyst - Level 2QLD
- FTSystem and Software TestersACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst (IAM & Cyber Security)Other
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTSAP PI/PO Integration LeadOther