Checkpoint Engineers wanted
- Melbourne CBD location
- Recent Checkpoint experience a must!
- 6 month + extension
Do you have recent experience with checkpoint? 6 month contract with possible extension in Melbourne CBD
Are you a Checkpoint Firewall Engineer seeking a new contract in Melbourne CBD? Then look no further. We have the perfect opportunity for you.
Working across a large complex transformation program you will work with talented teams across the world. There are 2 contract positions on offer. Seeking two Checkpoint Security Engineers for an initial 6 month contract + extension.
You will do all the relevant documentation, test and implement plans as well as the be involved in the integration work autonomously.
Your prior experience & certifications will comprise of:
- 4+ years commercially across CISCO routers and switches
- 4+ years in Firewalls - Checkpoint, ASA
- CCNP/CCNA certification
You will you be involved in:
- Deliver security related Assurance Analysis and Security Analysis
- Perform detailed threat analysis and write security advisories on security threats evolving over the internet as well as those evolving in customer and internal networks
- Escalate security policy breaches to the Information Security Manager
- Provide security-related technical guidance to the ISM and other key stakeholders
- Manage project transition and follow up and implement changes
- Collect and distribute security information for the customer managed environments
- Maintain and support attack detection and security event management technology and processes
- You will have a client-centric, consultative approach, be a team player
In return you will be exposed to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise and work with a reputed brand name with global presence! Apply now for immediate consideration and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200175043.
Reference Number: 200175043_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (EL1)QLD
- CCInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTQA EngineerNSW
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTManager - Technical OperationsQLD
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTSenior BAOther
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- CCContinuous Improvement and Change Specialist (Black Belt) - Contract - Nth SydNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCApplication Support Analyst - Level 2QLD
- FTSystem and Software TestersACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst (IAM & Cyber Security)Other
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTSAP PI/PO Integration LeadOther