Senior Business Analyst
Our client, a large government department, is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join the team on a large ICT system improvement initiative. The ideal candidate will have excellent skills in business process mapping, process improvement and producing process documentation in BPMN. Additionally, they will possess a flexible and collaborative attitude, able to liaise across the team effectively.
This is an initial contract until December 2018, paying up to $800/day incl. super, based in Brisbane CBD.
- Initiate and implement opportunities for continuous improvement by analysing, designing, planning and documenting 'as is' and 'to be' business processes, identifying inconsistencies and risks in current processes and systems and developing improvement strategies.
- Facilitate workshops and produce business process documentation (in BPMN), supporting requirements and user stories.
- Build productive and professional working relationships with project managers/leads, external stakeholders, process owners and other internal stakeholders to implement sound business improvement initiatives.
- Be the expert in proposed future state business processes and lead/support/contribute to the following activities:
- Development, maintenance and improvement of business processes, utilising BPMN
- Operational policy
- Operational procedures
- Correspondence development
- The development of functional designs in collaboration with the solution vendor, subject matter experts and business owners
- User acceptance testing development
- Training development
- Facilitation of process and requirements workshops
- Undertake change impact assessments and support change management activities.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19459. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Hands on: Blade's Shadow cloud gaming service can be a bumpy ride
- How to create an insane multiple monitor setup with three, four, or more displays
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD
- CCData Migration Analyst / DBAQLD
- CCHFC Project Governance Officer - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager - DatawarehouseACT
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FT2 X Graduate roles - Exciting opportunityQLD
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTIT Security OfficerVIC
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperACT
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- CCAutomation Engineer/ Linux DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCUnix AdminNSW
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorACT