Our Client has grown to become a leading national telecommunications company. They are a leading player in building and operating Australia's telecommunications network.
Your New Role
To work as part of the Land Access and Stakeholder Engagement (LASE) Team to support our client's programme of works:
- Accountable for reviewing, analysing and validating data to support land access activities across planning and design, construction and maintenance programs.
- Working with Data Engagement Specialists and where appropriate directly with local government and statutory bodies to articulate the data requirements and specifications
- Validate data received for integrity and adherence to data specification requirements
- Analyse and cleanse data to ensure the data is suitable for our client's audiences
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive data catalogue to track status of data analysis and provisioning
- Experience in use of Business Intelligence and data interrogation techniques and tools - experience in Atlas or Quintiq would be advantageous
- Experience working in data or as a business analyst
- Understanding of P6 a bonus
- Superior skills in Microsoft Excel, reporting functionality, presenting data
- High attention to detail - ability to identify issues and rectify
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James Clark
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Manager, Relocation, Fitout & ConstructionOther
- CCService Desk Monitoring AnalystQLD
- FTPaid Search StrategistOther
- CCTest AnalystACT
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCMaximo Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- FTDeveloper - PERLOther
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTUser Access AdministratorSA
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 2 - Service Desk AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSales Exec - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTMotion Graphics Designer / VideographerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTManager Information ServicesQLD
- FTPMO LeadOther
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTProject Administrator/CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior Software EngineerSA
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC