Senior Business Analyst - Product Migration
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team in Sydney.
Om this key role the successful candidate will support the program by:
- Understanding the overarching program target state
- Providing input to stream release planning
- Working with stakeholders to define / prioritise high level requirements for component target state (initially target state product design)
- Validating stakeholder requirements to target state
- Articulating risks and issues relating to stakeholder requirements
- Input to resource planning for later phases of work
- Supporting solution design, build and test
- Arranging and presenting new / modified capabilities (showcases)
- Obtaining stakeholder endorsement
- Ensuring e2e stakeholder requirements traceability
- Supporting development of business process and controls documentation
- Maintaining requirements across the project lifecycle
- Adhering to project frameworks and governance
- Minimum 5 years practical product (Corporate Super / Personal / Retirement) experience including:
- Insurance / defined benefits
- Have undertaken equivalence assessments and formulate recommendations (for product rationalisation)
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience, 3 years at Senior Business Analyst level, with a proven track record of delivering projects in a complex environment to fixed timeframes
Migration experience and advantage
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Linda Donaghey
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMessaging Engineer - Office365 experienceOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Java developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTSupport Analyst - Level 1-2Other
- FTSenior BANSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystNSW
- FTCustomer Support (PAS) Professional- Level 2 - HealthcareVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - Level 2/3NSW
- CCTraining Coordinator - Federal GovernmentACT
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- TPICT Sourcing Specialist - TMR - Long Term ContractQLD
- FTSolutions Designer ($800 pd incl super)Other
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Project ManagerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile AppsOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Risk & Financial CrimeNSW
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTSolution Architect - DigitalVIC