Control Systems Specialist
- Rotating Roster
- Accommodation and Flights paid
- A valid Australian Class C Drivers Licence
We have an exciting contracting opportunity for an Control System Specialist to join an exciting team at a remote location.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Control Systems Specialist.
This role will involve managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, as well as take an active role in producing the safety culture within the Production Systems Engineering team. Whilst adhering and ensuring the development of the Process Control System hardware and all aspects of software design; this including handover support.
As the Control System Specialist you will provide expertise to the Production System stream, and contribute to the technical and architectural design of new projects. You will be able to standardise and simplify Production Systems to ensure there are no safety risks, volume or cost impacts, and highlight any process improvements required to remove inefficiencies. Compliance will be adhered to at all times in line with relevant global asset defined processes and standards.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- A sound understanding of integration principles between PLC, SCADA and MES systems, PLC programming (especially Allen Bradley, Siemens and GE), and CITECT development.
- High degree of competence with Industrial Control System design, development, deployment, transition and support.
- Experienced with control and automation systems, as well as electronic communications.
- Tertiary qualifications in Control Systems, Instrumentation, Electronic or Electrical Engineering,
- A valid Australian Class C Drivers Licence will be required.
This role is an initial 7 Month Contract based at Olympic Dam and the roster is as follows:
- 5 Days on, 2 Off
- 5 Days on, 2 Off
- 10 Days on, 4 Days Off
If the above sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you immediately. If you have any queries, please contact us!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Simone Yearsley on 08 74220613. Please quote our job reference number: 200173216.
Reference Number: 200173216_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst (EL1)QLD
- CCInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTQA EngineerNSW
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTManager - Technical OperationsQLD
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTSenior BAOther
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- CCContinuous Improvement and Change Specialist (Black Belt) - Contract - Nth SydNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCApplication Support Analyst - Level 2QLD
- FTSystem and Software TestersACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst (IAM & Cyber Security)Other
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTSAP PI/PO Integration LeadOther