Business Process BA
Job Description My client, a century old financial services organisation are about to undertake a bank wide process improvement program of work.
The Business Process Analyst will assist with reviewing and analysing the organisations' business intentions, services, processes, and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
Demonstrated Business Process Analysis experience within a Banking & Financial Services or Insurance is essential.
- Work closely with the Process Lead and subject matter to identify and analyse core business processes
- Develop 'to be' business processes
- Develop detailed Business Process Design Specifications that includes identification of Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Enhancements.
- Maintain Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Establish a Process Governance Framework to ensure compliance
- Review Process Models
- Partners with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements can be delivered with existing solutions to ensure cost and time effective implementation of solutions
- Provides expert support to key stakeholders in managing system and process changes to ensure continuity of service
- Facilitates strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support collaboration, the exchange of information and issues management to build on existing relationships and influence outcomes.
These are urgent requirements and we are recruiting now.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rochelle Taylor
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
- How to Watch Huawei P20 Launch Live Stream & Live Blog
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- FTSDWAN ConsultantOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager / ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTPractice Manager (Quality & Testing)SA
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCSenior ERP Project Manager QLD
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- FTData Insights Consultant - CBD work locationOther
- FTCRM TrainerOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD