Cyber Security Analyst
About the company
This is an award winning ASX listed leading financial services provider for clients that include government, health and corporate sectors. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, employee engagement and are continuously looking to improve and grow. Our systems are modelled on the principles of Lean and Agile - reducing the processes that offer no value to our clients, and ensuring the flexibility to respond quickly to opportunities and challenges.
We have won several awards for Service Excellence and recently ranked in the top 50 Most Innovative Companies.
About the role
Join our dynamic, growing IT security team overseeing 22 companies and establish yourself as the key player in the day to day response to cyber security events raised by the company's SOC managed service provider. Bring your security knowledge and prior experience to support, develop and improve the organisation's triage, monitoring and resolution of security incidents.
- Work within the group's Security team to monitor security infrastructure and software for the purposes of triage and escalation of security events, incidents and requests.
- Coordinate and provide support for security incidents with the group's SOC managed service provider and contribute to investigation of potential threats to the organisation
- Coordinate and liaise with the group's Incident Response & Forensic services provider
- Develop, support, maintain and improve the cyber security incident response plan
- Open tickets on incidents and track to completion on the incident handling life cycle of multiple incidents
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues, emerging threats and trends
- Obtain a deep understanding of the group, its holdings, internal infrastructure and security systems to achieve optimal operational results for the business
- Accept accountability for own work, including timeliness, priority and quality of deliverables as defined by the Group Manager, Infrastructure and Security
Skills and Experience:
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree preferred
- 2+ years post-qualification experience working in an incident triage and response capacity
- Experience working with log management, security monitoring and SIEM tools
- Knowledge of Cyber threat capabilities and technical capabilities to defend networks and systems
- Ability to interact well with others and facilitate different operational teams for event investigations
- Critical thinking, problem solving and high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to clearly and concisely document Cyber Security incident details and escalate appropriately when required
- GIAC and Microsoft certifications preferred and will be highly regarded
- Experience dealing with security and risk within a financial environment would be highly regarded
- Potential annual bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Social club - monthly, quarterly and yearly events
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Wargaming signs publishing deal with Mad Head Games
- Serious Sam 4 teased ahead of E3 showcase
- Dropbox Showcase Now Available to Teams, Along With New Functionality
- Ultimate Ears unveil Alexa-powered BLAST and MEGABLAST smart speakers
- BeoPlay introduce P6 portable speaker
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTOracle Developer (PL/SQL)SA
- FTAndroid Developer - 6 Month ContractOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- FTSenior Insights ConsultantOther
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- FTPlatform Architect - NetworksOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - JuniperWA
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Project Manager - BankingVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Support OfficerVIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTAD LeadOther
- FTField Services EngineerOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Applications Project ManagerACT
- TPHR Process AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystQLD