Senior MS SQL Developer
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- Must Be Immediately Available To Be Successful
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO BE SUCESSFUL
Currently looking for a Senior MS SQL Developer for a wide program of work, SQL, ETL, SSIS, Data Modelling, TFS
We are currently looking to engage a Senior MS SQL Developer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, as part of the project team, is to design, develop and implement the data migration of the existing BAU DB2 Data warehouse into the newly completed MS SQL Server data warehouse.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with government expertise and banking experience.
- Integration of current Production systems into the newly built Data Warehouse
- Integration of the Regulatory system components with the newly built Data Warehouse
- Creation of technical documentation to support related support and development
- Extensive SQL Server / T-SQL development, triggers, stored procedures, SQL server full-text indexing experience
- Proven ETL development experience with Informatica and SSIS
- Visual Studio Data Tools in a source controlled environment (TFS, GIT etc)
- Proven data warehouse architecture knowledge including Data Modelling, Data vault, Scalability, MDM
- Knowledge of the Agile Methodology, Data Vault Methodology, DWH Testing Methodology (nice to Have)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Experience in resolving complex client and stakeholder related queries.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175145.
Reference Number: 200175145_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationOther
- CCPega Developer / Consultant - Contract - IT ServicesNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / Junior Change AnalystOther
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCHealth & Safety Project OfficerNSW
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- FTRelease ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- FTOracle Developer (PL/SQL)SA
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerOther
- FTLead Java DeveloperOther