Excited by Big Data, Machine Learning and AI? Interested in creating new state-of-the-art solutions using Machine Learning and NLP techniques?
My client is developing state-of-the-art Machine Learning and NLP solutions and applying predictive technology to a wide spectrum of problems.
They are looking for a talented and experienced Machine Learning/Data Scientist who can apply innovative techniques to real-world problems. You will get to work in a team dedicated to advancing Machine Learning solutions and NLP and converting it to business-impacting solutions.
Use machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems
- Analyse and extract relevant information from business data to help automate and optimize key processes
- Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- An MS/PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field. PhD strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of industry experience in predictive modelling and analysis, predictive software development
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Good skills with programming languages, such as Java or C/C++
- Experience using Scala, Spark and/or R
- Experience using Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Happy to mentor junior team members and guide them on machine learning and data modelling applications
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Josh Whitehead
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
- How to Watch Huawei P20 Launch Live Stream & Live Blog
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- CCTandem Systems SpecialistVIC
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- CCTRIM - System Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSoftware Technical WriterOther
- CCPega ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTAccount Manager-Multiple RolesSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCLinux Administrator - TelcoVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT