Immediate start for a Recruitment Coordinator for an initial 6 month contract to work onsite with this global IT solutions provider.
You will partner with the recruiting team by scheduling interviews with internal and external candidates, arranging travel accommodations and generating offer letters. This person will interact with all levels within the organization to execute the recruitment process, as well as support special projects.
- Schedule phone, onsite, and presentation interviews
- Create a high touch, "best in class" candidate experience
- Manage logistics for recruiting process, including travel arrangements and expense reimbursement
- Update candidate status in applicant tracking system
- Support additional projects within global executive recruiting team.
- Generate offer letters
- 2-3 plus years' experience, preferably in HR or Recruiting
- BS/BA Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focus
- Proficiency in Google Apps (Gmail, Gcal, Google Docs)
- Detail and team--oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational skills and follow- through internally and externally in order to provide a positive candidate experience
- Comfortable in a fast- paced, high- growth, constantly changing environment
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Christina Myles
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
Join the newsletter!
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- FTRisk Manager x 2Other
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 2 -3 Engineer | 6mth ContractOther
- TPDesktop Support & Procurement AnalystVIC
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTIT Security EngineerOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- TPInformatica SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCSenior Procurement ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Exchange ManagerACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCSenior Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- CCBusiness Strategy Analyst - Financial Services - Based in BrisbaneVIC
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD