Senior Business Analyst (IAM & Cyber Security)
This role will see you join a dedicated project team and you'll be responsible for identifying and mapping current state of processes (As-is), utilise tools to analyse those processes and prepare future and improved designs (To-be) as well as participate in determining the necessary changes to arrive at the improved (To-be) state.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements and engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of large State government Department requirements from a compliance and legislative perspective
- Knowledge and understanding of IAM contemporary practices and standards
- Knowledge and understanding of IAM overlap with Cybersecurity
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
- Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
- Excellent presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers, and members of the IT team
- Experience in supporting Information Technology or Cyber Security projects from inception to delivery
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply. For a confidential discussion, contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7502
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Elisha Saggar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Hands on: Blade's Shadow cloud gaming service can be a bumpy ride
- How to create an insane multiple monitor setup with three, four, or more displays
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD
- CCData Migration Analyst / DBAQLD
- CCHFC Project Governance Officer - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager - DatawarehouseACT
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FT2 X Graduate roles - Exciting opportunityQLD
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTIT Security OfficerVIC
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperACT
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- CCAutomation Engineer/ Linux DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCUnix AdminNSW
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorACT