Program Coordinator - Telco
- 06-month contract, large existing program of work!
- Immediate start preferred, hit the ground running!
- Must have previous experience administering and maintaining databases i.e. CRM
Program Coordinator required for an initial 06-month contract role with a large Australian Telco brand name! Join a large existing program of work!
Program Coordinator required for an initial 06-month contract based role with a large Australian Telco brand name!
- 06-month contract, large program of work!
- Immediate start preferred, hit the ground running!
- Great client, great location!
- Must have: previous experience administering and maintaining databases i.e. CRM/support systems
- Experience: in large-scale and fixed end date projects
- Experience: in extracting requirements from users and verify operational impacts for those requirements
We are looking for a talented professional to join an existing, friendly organisation, which is one of the largest brand names in Australia.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Training and supporting new platform users (e.g. external workers and subcontractors)
- Internal and external auditors use of this organisation's audit application
- Coaching Delivery Partner system administrators on system use and processes
- Resolving customer (define) queries across the board
- Triaging queries and issues to appropriate subject matter experts
- Involvement in root cause analysis on reoccurring issues
- Maintaining regular FAQ, related process and Q&A reviews
- Supporting our team with activities related to external stakeholder support
- Providing customer-centric insights to projects in development
- Identifying opportunities for enhancements to existing platforms and processes
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Solid Project Officer/Coordinator experience in an enterprise based company, preferably Telco!
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with senior stakeholders, Project Manager and Project team
- Understanding of the project management life-cycle, project deliverables, standard project tools, controls, quality standards and project methodologies
- Proven experience working with Agile environments
- MS Office, Excel and Project experience mandatory!
- A previous junior project coordinator, systems administrator or team assistant in a highly customer service orientated role
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bennett Sutton on 03 86804240. Please quote our job reference number: 200175224.
Reference Number: 200175224_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
- Windows Server 19 embraces hybrid cloud, hyperconverged data centers, Linux
- SAP settles licensing dispute with AB InBev
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior iOS Software EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager (Telco) - Mid-LevelVIC
- TPSecurity and Risk ManagerVIC
- FTAPS5 Project OfficerACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- FTSenior PM - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTSenior SharePoint DeveloperWA
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTRates and billings ERP ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperQLD
- CCScrum MasterVIC