Senior Solution Architect - Brisbane location
- Cutting edge technologies with a modern company outlook
- Long-term Contract, Industry leaders
- Brisbane location
Looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join a rapidly expanding team in midst of some exciting changes and projects, based in Brisbane!
Looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join a rapidly expanding team in midst of some exciting changes and projects. Now is the perfect time to join this awesome organization for a long-term contract based in Brisbane!
You will develop the architectural and design approaches for ongoing system integrations, to ensure these systems meet the technical and business requirements.
- Design, document and implement complex technical solutions ensuring systems address business and technical requirements
- Develop business cases, cost estimation for solution architectures and designs
- Develop and manage relationships with and between stakeholders, facilitating open communication and collaborative working
- Lead the development of solution architectures for complex processes
- Review, influence and challenge product roadmap
- Stay current with technology trends and vendor roadmaps
Key Skills Required:
- 10+ years' experience as a Senior Solution Architect
- TOGAF Certification
- Expert knowledge of enterprise architecture, solutions architecture, infrastructure and application development
- Experience working across multiple projects and manage dependencies in a complex environment
- Strong technical background
- Previous experience with Messaging and Integration Programs, Transaction Processing Systems, Secure Payment Processing would be advantageous
- Accomplished in the development and presentation of Architectural Strategies and Business Unit Technology Plans to stakeholders at all levels.
- Exceptional influencing and leadership skills
- Previously worked with Agile methodologies and practices
- Current practices across integration messaging and cloud implementations would be an asset
- Previous experience within a financial background is an asset
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200174623.
Reference Number: 200174623_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCInfrastructure System SpecialistQLD
- TPAO6 IT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- TP.Net Developer - Senior Full StackQLD
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- TPSAP FICO Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- FTInternal Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTCRM TrainerOther
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- TPICT Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / IntegratorACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - Office 365QLD
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- CCOffice 365 Solution DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Support AnalystOther
- FTSoftware Technical WriterOther
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW