Senior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde area
- Incentive plan payable on top of salary package (to be clarified)
- Ability to travel on short notice ? up to 40% travel
- May require evening or weekend work
Leading IT Outsourcing & Health Software giant needs the expertise of an experienced Health software Pre-Sales Consultant to drive new business growth
This global market leader in IT Outsourcing & Health software solutions is looking for an experienced Senior Healthcare Presales Executive / Clinical Advisor to increase market share in the managed service offering space with new & existing logo clients.
As the Healthcare pre-sales consultant, you will be part of a sophisticated, innovative, creative, cohesive, supportive team. You will be responsible for consulting with and supporting Healthcare Facilities in successful selection and deployment of existing and modern technology in today's rapidly changing environment.
Functionally, you will provide in-depth Healthcare industry and market expertise as well as technical acumen in developing and executing sales of high-level technical operating strategies, solutions and benefits to meet client's needs and requirements.
- Utilise your knowledge of and experience with typical Healthcare platforms, such as PAS, EMR and other clinical applications is essential.
- As industry expert, develops and drives large and/or complex business solutions for targeted/assigned customers.
- Provides in-depth solutions architecture capability based on specific customer's business needs.
- Oversees holistic solutions from both business and technical perspective, considering all realities and constraints such as costs, contract terms, business conditions and the technical environment of the client.
- A clinical qualification (and relevant practicing certificate) is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- Extensive health industry experience in relation to using Information Systems in the clinical domain.
- Experience with the Clinical functions of EMR and/or departmental Clinical systems
- Experience in articulating benefits of Clinical Information Systems to Clinicians involved in the procurement and utilisation of such solutions
- Awareness of Clinical Implementation and clinician adoption principles, challenges and approaches will be well regarded
- Experience in pre-sales activities (presentation, demonstration, written response) in the Clinical Information Systems domain
- Seven or more years of business solutions, technical consulting, or sales solutions experience
- Experience developing winning sales solutions and proposals
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200173105.
Reference Number: 200173105_13
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
- How to Watch Huawei P20 Launch Live Stream & Live Blog
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- CCTandem Systems SpecialistVIC
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- CCTRIM - System Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSoftware Technical WriterOther
- CCPega ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTAccount Manager-Multiple RolesSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCLinux Administrator - TelcoVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT