Attend meeting and workshops to understand new initiatives that are going to use Customer MDM or can be potential source for Customer MDM at Optus implemented using Informatica multi-domain MDM V10.0.
Suggest methods of integration and come up with high level solution design for onboarding of new systems to the Customer MDM in Informatica Multi-domain MDM platform
Conduct meeting and workshops to evangelize the high level solution for various pending items as part of get well of Customer MDM program.
Guide team and provide technical inputs to the team for coding of the solution on Informatica MDM including IDD , Informatica ETL and guidance on web service development .
Review the Detailed solution design that team comes up with for implementation of the new CR's or projects
Review the Test Operation Management document and provide feedback for Customer MDM related projects.
Conduct estimations of various Change Requests and new projects related to Customer MDM.
Come up with thought leadership for possible improvements in non-functional parameters like performance , scalability and reliability and suggest methods for improving data accuracy
Further streamline the data- governance activities
Look at possible alternatives to realize better monetization of Customer MDM data and achieve better returns for overall Customer MDM investments.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Josh Whitehead
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTOracle Database Exadata Engineers, Sydney CBD, 6 months contract,NSW
- CCAPI Application EngineerVIC
- CCSAP DevelopersQLD
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- FTSales Training Coordinator / Systems TrainingNSW
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- FTOracle SOA DeveloperOther
- FTSAP HR LeadOther
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- TPSpecialist TechnicianVIC
- FTSenior .NET Developer / Consultant - Brisbane based (Work from home/client site)QLD
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTRates and billings ERP ConsultantQLD
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- CCApplications Packaging EngineerWA
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperQLD