- Must have- Continuous integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Must Have- Linux DevOps experience
- Contract and Location- CBD
A Government sector is looking for an IT Cloud Engineer/ DevOps Engineer to join their Team.
Great opportunity for an experienced IT Cloud Engineer/ DevOps Engineer to join a top-tiertop tier government organization.You will be working with a cross-functional team to research, procure and deliver those technology enablers. Much of what will be delivered will be used by software delivery teams and product squads and you will also be required to assist with uptake, mentoring and coaching.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
Should possess a sound understanding DevOps and Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) principles and a strong background in cloud infrastructures like AWS or Azure.
- Strong Linux DevOps experience
- A keenness to continuously grow and learn
- Experience in AWS, such as CloudFormation, automated deployment, S3, Amazon ElasticSearch Service, DynamoDB, Lamdba or similar
- Experience in CI/CD toolsets, such as Jenkins/ Bamboo/TeamCity, Ansible/Puppet/Chef, Selenium ICS/Protractor or similar
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, CI/CD etc. and experience with TDD and/or BDD.
- An understanding of Microservices architectures and supporting technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to collaborate, delegate, facilitate, and negotiate as needed
- Ability to work in an Agile team to deliver reusable high-quality cloud automation in a responsive manner.
- Ability to research and critique various cloud-enabled technologies and tools that are complimentary with DevOps.
- Ability to consistently apply test driven development and behaviour driven development methodologies.
- Ability to write technical design documents.
- Ability to coach and mentor teams with an uptake of DevOps enabled tools, technologies and platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications, computing industry/business certifications or substantial equivalent experience in the information technology industry.
Please press "APPLY" button or alternatively send in your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will receive the call.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200175241.
Reference Number: 200175241_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- HTC's next-gen Vive Pro gets a price, and the original Vive gets a $100 price cut
- FPGA maker Xilinx aims range of programmable chips at data centers
- Create Excel reports from multiple spreadsheets with Multi-file Pivot Tables
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Technical WriterOther
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPEnterprise Technology ArchitectNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTOracle Developer (PL/SQL)SA
- FTSenior Insight AnalystOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- TPSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTLead Java DeveloperOther
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperQLD
- TPPrincipal SAP ABAP DeveloperQLD