Technical Quality Lead
- Software Product Development Company
- Permanent role, asap start!
- Previous FinTech testing experience is ideal
Fantastic Permanent opportunity, QA Lead, Fin tech product dev company, Melbourne CBD location, asap start!
My Client, a Software solutions provider based in Melbourne City, is rapidly expanding its Testing team. This software company offers Credit Risk Decisioning solutions to a broad Enterprise eCommerce client base.
Who are you?
You are an experienced Technical Quality Lead with a demonstrated track record, passionate in delivering high quality business rules to support transactional processing.
Your responsibilities will comprise of and not be limited to:
- Plan, Monitor, Control and Communication the Quality Plan and Execution of the technology releases
- Manage, lead and develop a team of 6-10 individuals
- Empower the assigned QA team, the program team and the product owner to be accountable for the quality of their work
- Championing test automation continuous improvement, providing advice on tests that should be automated as part of the delivery lifecycle, enhance the overall testing strategy
- Actively identify/ collate, manage, communicate and seek mitigation the Quality Risk, Assumption, Issue and Dependencies of the program
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the quality standards are met in the required timeframes
Your Skills/ Attributes/ Experience:
- Thorough understanding of QA concepts and quality standards for products and processes
- 2+ years of experience in leading/ supervising a QA Team/ Test Team
- Planning and leading testing for large, complex integrated applications and data using test management tool
- Experience in web based/ UI & API testing
- Experience in testing one or more of the below area: Healthcare services OR EFTPOS Terminals OR Digital Payments
- Experience in leading a QA team by balancing automation testing with manual testing, exploratory testing and other approaches to identify and mitigate quality threats and risks (mandatory)
- Experience with various automated testing methodologies ideally JMeter, Cucumber, Selenium and Gatling
- Experience with compliance/ non-functional (load, failover) / security testing
- Agile/Scrum environment &Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Testing APIs using Postman/cURL, writing and executing SQL queries and Cypher Script, MySQL, Neo4j, Redis
- Experienced in at least one Object Oriented Programming language ideally Java
If you answered yes to the above, we need to chat! Apply now by sending you CV in word format now and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200175234.
Reference Number: 200175234_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- HTC's next-gen Vive Pro gets a price, and the original Vive gets a $100 price cut
- FPGA maker Xilinx aims range of programmable chips at data centers
- Create Excel reports from multiple spreadsheets with Multi-file Pivot Tables
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Technical WriterOther
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPEnterprise Technology ArchitectNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTOracle Developer (PL/SQL)SA
- FTSenior Insight AnalystOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- TPSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTLead Java DeveloperOther
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperQLD
- TPPrincipal SAP ABAP DeveloperQLD