LSS Black Belt Consultant
- Consultancy / Telco
- CBD location
- Immediate start until the end of June 18 + Potential extensions
Lean Six Sigma | BPMN | Black Belt Cert | Process Mapping | Consulting | Immediate start | $850 per day inc super DOE.
Lean Six Sigma | BPMN | Black Belt Cert | Process Mapping | Consulting | Immediate start
- LSS BPMN Process Improvement Consultant
- Melbourne CBD
- $750-$850 per day inc super (DOE)
Experienced Snr Business Process Consultant with a Black Belt Certification is required for an initial contract until the end of June supporting key initiatives in the business including Change and BAU Operations. The key responsibilities within the role will include managing process improvement initiatives by supporting the project team with process mapping, workshop facilitation, Lean Six Sigma, change management and process improvement. Other Business Operations responsibilities include risk management, governance and reporting, recruitment and procurement. This role will be all involving and challenging, presenting an exciting chance to be with a team during a critical juncture of their journey.
- Process mapping including updating process documentation, artefacts and standards.
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process maps, using Visio.
- Process workshops facilitation (brainstorming, process walk-through, solution) -prepare material, send invitations, support the facilitation, take minutes and actions
- Change management planning and execution - following the change toolkit, for key initiatives
- Process improvement and collect data to be required on the AS-IS processes / To-BE process development and implementation.
- Maintain risk registers and update weekly reporting packs, for internal governance
- Excellent communication, listening and facilitation skills
- Outstanding Stakeholder engagement skills
- Visio skills - would be an advantage
- Good Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Process improvement certification - Black Belt & LSS
- Strong BPMN skills including process mapping and instructions to perform
- Extensive recent experience in leading or supporting business improvement programs: process mapping and process improvement
- Experience in presenting relevant information in a format appropriate for people at differing levels of an organisation including using story boarding.
- Change Management and risk management, knowledge and experience of different methodologies
- Proven ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to drive outcomes whilst managing a complex program in a changing environment. Essential to be able to balance often based on changing priorities
Interviews are being done quickly and are happening now! Don't hesitate….send me your resume today and let's get started!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 3339 5608. Please quote our job reference number: 200175256.
Reference Number: 200175256_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- How to delete, disable, or limit your Facebook account
- IBM wants to open up the deep learning expertise bottleneck
- Monoprice slashes $80 off the Xbox One X on Sea of Thieves launch day
- Is your VPN secure? How to check for leaks
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Developer - Funds Management Product: C# .Net DeveloperOther
- CCProgram Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCMessaging AdministratorQLD
- CCNetwork Area Planner x multiple opportunitiesNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | Process & SystemsQLD
- CCDesktop Support Technician - Karratha basedWA
- CCMid - Level Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCDigital ArchitectQLD
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Program ManagerOther
- FTAD LeadOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTSecurity Operations SpecialistOther
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Technical Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Coach/LeadNSW
- FTSAP Functional AnalystACT
- CCReact DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW