Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to work on a complex programme of work. To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in designing, analysing and specifying scalable and robust data-centric solutions. This includes streaming and batch-type processes.
- Significant level of analytical knowledge, including any of the following:
- Significant experience in Integration and messaging processes.
- Significant experience in data exchange technologies and ETL processes using technologies such as SAP Data Services.
- Significant experience in the development of data driven solutions, using database platforms such as HANA, Teradata, DB2 to support analysis with demonstrated strong SQL technical skills.
- Significant experience in the rigorous testing of system using the above technologies.
- Experience in analysing and specifying Operational & Management Information reporting solutions that utilise data visualisation tools.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand & work effectively within a complex technical landscape.
- A demonstrated awareness of industry best practice and trends, and experience in having implemented these to achieve business outcomes.
- A passion for wanting to develop and implement high quality data-centric products and systems.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Roni Thomas
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- How to delete, disable, or limit your Facebook account
- IBM wants to open up the deep learning expertise bottleneck
- Monoprice slashes $80 off the Xbox One X on Sea of Thieves launch day
- Is your VPN secure? How to check for leaks
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTAccount Manager - TechnologyACT
- TPPrincipal Solutions DesignerQLD
- TPSQL SSAS BI DeveloperQLD
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- FTData Reporting AnalystOther
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTPrinciple Health Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - Syd / MelbNSW
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- CCData Migration lead - Energy and GasVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCConnections Manager - Australian TelcoVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectOther
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther