Senior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / Logisitics
- Competitive $$$ on offer
- ** ASAP start **
- >>> Melbourne CBD location <<<
* Initial 12 Month Contract * A vibrant digital team is seeking experienced BAs with Supply Chain & Logistics focused experience !! MULTIPLE ROLES !!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A vibrant IT & Digital Solutions team with hundreds of user groups will provide a stimulating environment for an experience Business Analyst!
Looking to expand the team, multiple positions are available for BAs with Supply Chain experience and BAs with Logistics experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will use your deep experience in Supply Chain and/or Logistics processes, with desirable experience of Retail environments, to provide end-2-end Business Analysis.
Deliver Retail Supply Chain capability enhancements that will uplift Consumer & Small Business customer experience over the next three years.
- Work together with the Business Consultancy teams to lead and guide business stakeholders to manage ideas from concept through to solution design
- Support the development of the retail capability
- Proactively support and assist the business with identifying, shaping and assessing the feasibility of ideas.
- Define solution direction and engage the relevant Platform and Delivery teams to ensure end to end delivery.
- Document business processes that are referenced and updated as part of enhancements.
- Establish networking and successful alignment of key stakeholders from Retail, Supply Chain, Digital and Products team.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Logistics and Supply Chain capability
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience working in a technical environment (dealing with technical stakeholders)
- Ability to navigate and manage complex organisational environments
- MS Office incl. MS Project skills are essential
- Knowledge of Oracle Retail System, Omni-channel Enablement, retail supply chain processes, systems and terminology
- Enterprise Logistics Order Management application or system experience would be a huge advantage
- Experience of micro-services architecture, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service and end-user computing
- Retail industry experience preferred
- Understanding of data formats such as XML, JSON etc.
- Telco experience adventageous
- MS SharePoint skills (desirable)
**Due to the fast turn-around for this role, only progressing candidates will be contacted**
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200174910.
Reference Number: 200174910_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- HTC's next-gen Vive Pro gets a price, and the original Vive gets a $100 price cut
- FPGA maker Xilinx aims range of programmable chips at data centers
- Create Excel reports from multiple spreadsheets with Multi-file Pivot Tables
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Technical WriterOther
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPEnterprise Technology ArchitectNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTOracle Developer (PL/SQL)SA
- FTSenior Insight AnalystOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- TPSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTLead Java DeveloperOther
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperQLD
- TPPrincipal SAP ABAP DeveloperQLD