Mid Level UX Designer
Leading Digital brand with one of the highest traffic websites in Australia and a highly regarded suite of mobile apps require a Mid Level UX Designer to join their team on an initial 6 month contract. You will will work on small and large mobileand app projects ensuring a customer centric approach to design is maintained at all times.
Reporting to the Head of UX, your duties will include, but not be limited to :
- Plan, Design, develop, and implement quality digital solutions that are driven by user experience and accessibility, and enhance the customer experience
- Apply exisiting and create new interaction and design patterns.
- Engage with stakeholders and encourage buyin to the proposed solution.
In order to be considered for this role, you should be a self starting creative problem solver and you should have gained the following experience:
- Experience in designing successful interactive websites/applications as a key member of a user experience team
- Experience in developing and producing user interface specifications, including site maps, interaction diagrams, wireframes, mockups (high and low fidelity), personas, prototypes, and style guides.
- The ability to present UX findings well and facilitate discussion amongst stakeholders and end users is crucial for this role.
- Detailed knowledge of UX design principles and techniques, service design, user-centred design principles, website design best practices, visual trends, and emerging web technologies.
- Familiarity in Lean UX processes to allow quick iterative designs to be created with input from design, content, development and producers.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ken MacLeod
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Monoprice slashes $80 off the Xbox One X on Sea of Thieves launch day
- Evoluent VerticalMouse C Right Wireless review: This upright mouse aims to end your arm pain
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCNetwork Area Planner x multiple opportunitiesNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- TPHR Process AnalystVIC
- TPDBA/Data Migration AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- TPProject Support Officer - Mulitple RolesQLD
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- FTTechnical LeadQLD
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTSalesforce CRM Scrum Product OwnerOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst - Multiple rolesOther