AV Support Team Leader
AV Support Team Leader Live Chat: https://flashrecruit.com/user/NickMunro
This position will be responsible for managing the Technology Support team members who oversee the operational needs of internal technology, including all lab support (research and teaching) and a hugely diverse range of specialist areas/equipment such as Audio Visual, Cinema, musical labs, mircoscopes and much more.
A key part of the role will be to build effective relationships with faculties, the incumbent is expected to embed themselves in their customers environment, spending time understanding the technology and needs, with regular collaboration with faculty professional staff, undergraduates, researchers and academics. They will be required to be flexible in thinking to create customer solutions, often working with unique/ one off piece of technology that may not be available nationally.
- Provide leadership and management oversight for operations of specialist technology, including research and laboratory specific devices and hardware, including Virtual Reality, 3d Printing, Augmented Reality, Interactive AV installations, Unique Research Equipment (Microscopes, Attached Storage)
- Plan, assign, and supervise the work of assigned team members and third parties in the installation, operation, maintenance and repair of specialised technology accordance with university policies.
- Contribute and drive to delivering and implementing the overall Digital Support/Customer Service strategy ensuring value, customer centricity and exceptional delivery of service
- Lead and oversee a team of specialist to ensure that day to day operations run smoothly and effectively support technology requirements
- Manage and coordinate the workloads of analysts to ensure coverage across the organistaion and cross-functional collaboration of knowledge and technical expertise
- Partner with Faculties and Divisions to ensure specialist technologies or areas are being monitored, maintained and that agreed service levels are being met and exceeded.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated understanding and capability in various technologies/equipment within a large environment including, but not limited to, lab support (research and teaching) Audio Visual equipement, Cinemas, musical labs, mircoscopes and much more.
- Sound experience in managing customer/stakeholder expectations in the pursuit of improved services and closer working relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise and communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customers
- Sound experience in leading, managing and mentoring a team of specialists
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nick Munro
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- How to delete, disable, or limit your Facebook account
- IBM wants to open up the deep learning expertise bottleneck
- Monoprice slashes $80 off the Xbox One X on Sea of Thieves launch day
- Is your VPN secure? How to check for leaks
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions Team LeadQLD
- FTFrontend Developer/Digital DesignerNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - JuniperWA
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPPMO AnalystACT
- FTSolution Designer/Architect - Java IntegrationOther
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther