You will be responsible for leading and driving Lean thinking and problem solving within a leading Australian Isurance company. The intent of the role is to increase internal capability for continuous improvement and uplift productivity to help increase customer experience, improve employee engagement and reduce total controllable costs. You will coach, mentor and engage key stakeholders at all levels to ensure cross functional excellence and delivery of tangible business benefits. You will be able to work independently and consult with business leaders to formulate and define creative and sustainable solutions using rigorous methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma and Human Centred Design.
- Coach and embed Continuous Improvement as a critical part of existing productivity and people agility programs.
- Establish coaching and capability productivity programs for senior leaders to establish a companywide continuous improvement framework and culture.
- Deliver external expertise via the application of Lean Six Sigma approaches in support of increased customer value and the medium-to-long-term cost out objectives.
- Undertake horizon scanning for productivity trends that could positively impact IAG and facilitate their potential introduction.
- Establish effective working relationships with project sponsors, business management and all levels of staff to enable effective implementation and sustainability of productivity initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with the wider Productivity team to assist with meeting broader productivity goals and solve problems, supported by observation and measurement that reflect customer value.
- Measure what matters to customers to lock in improvements that align to business goals.
- Share knowledge and business insights with peers across the company.
- Develop an environment of continual learning that delivers customer value.
- Coach all levels of leadership on how to deliver greater customer value through utilising and enhancing the company's continuous improvement capability.
- Assist the business with uplifting continuous improvement capability within their areas - specifically relating to the production and delivery of productivity roadmaps.
- Be seen as a role model of Continuous Improvement skills, principles and techniques to drive outcomes.
- Build support for, and belief in the value of Continuous Improvement thinking in our people.
- Develop all supporting training materials (including quick reference guides, checklists, etc to ensure successful implementation and adoption of improvement initiatives) and facilitate training as required.
The skills and experience you will need
- Strong teaching, coaching and workshop facilitation capability.
- Experience in a consultancy role with internal stakeholders will be highly regarded.
- Strong effective and efficient problem-solving skills. Lean Six Sigma experience or qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, including an ability to produce clear and concise documents and presentations.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with a reputable body that required application of methodology on 1 significant project.
- At least 5 years' experience in business/process improvement in Lean Six Sigma projects that delivered tangible financial benefits greater than $20k.
- Proven experience in influencing, leading and managing process improvement.
- Emotional maturity, highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, resilient, proactive & goal orientated.
- Experience driving continuous improvement culture and acting as a change agent within an organisation by leading others.
- Passion for making a difference in people's lives through creating great customer journeys.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- CCCommunications AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- TPSenior Network EngineerQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork SpecialistACT
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectWA