Our Client delivers IT Services, Business and Technology Consulting, IT Outsourcing and System Integration services & solutions. The Company develops and integrates solutions that enable clients to leverage Information Technology in achieving their business objectives at competitive costs.
In this position, you will be deployed on site at one of the company's key clients who are a leader in the telco domain.
Your New Role
- Focus on developing software applications that are usable, robust and scalable, and that meet both functional and non-functional requirements
- Analyse requirements and collaboratively designs solutions that meet requirements
- Document technical designs to enable stakeholders to review and endorse solutions being implemented
- Ensure that developed software meets the business aims of the company and its customers.
- Good knowledge in C# .NET Framework
- Good knowledge in any one of the native mobile application development (Android/iOS)
- Good knowledge in WPF concepts
- Good knowledge in Xamarin.Forms and Xamarin.Native application development
- Good Knowledge of OOPS Concepts
- Bluetooth BLE - Stack.
- Good experience communicating for web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP)
- Experience with MVVM, MVC framework(s).
- Experience with Multi-threading, Task Parallel Library (TPL).
- Good knowledge of UI design principles (Android and iOS)
- Experience publishing app in either Google Play Store or Apples App Store
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James Clark
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
- Microsoft's DirectX Raytracing paves the way for lifelike gaming, the graphics holy grail
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- CCInfrastructure System SpecialistQLD
- FTSignalling Project ManagerWA
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD
- FTC++/Python DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management Technical DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Technical Project Manager - starting in 3-4 monthsACT
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- FTUI DesignerOther
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerVIC
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTProject Manager (Telco) - Mid-LevelVIC
- CCCommunication OfficerNSW
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- FTJava Developer (API)Other
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD