Business Analyst- Continuous Improvemen/Productivity Specialist
Business Analyst The role:
You will be responsible for leading and driving Lean thinking and problem solving within one of Australia's leading Insurance companies. The intent of the role is to increase internal capability for continuous improvement and uplift productivity to help increase customer experience, improve employee engagement and reduce total controllable costs.
You will coach, mentor and engage key stakeholders at all levels to ensure cross functional excellence and delivery of tangible business benefits. You will be able to work independently and consult with business leaders to formulate and define creative and sustainable solutions using rigorous methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma and Human Centred Design.
- Coach and embed Continuous Improvement as a critical part of existing productivity and people agility programs.
- Establish coaching and capability productivity programs for senior leaders to establish a companywide continuous improvement framework and culture.
- Deliver external expertise via the application of Lean Six Sigma approaches in support of increased customer value and the medium-to-long-term cost out objectives.
- Undertake horizon scanning for productivity trends that could positively impact the business and facilitate their potential introduction.
- Work collaboratively with the wider Productivity team to assist with meeting broader productivity goals and solve problems, supported by observation and measurement that reflect customer value.
- Measure what matters to customers to lock in improvements that align to business goals.
- Share knowledge and business insights with peers across the company.
- Develop an environment of continual learning that delivers customer value.
- Coach all levels of leadership on how to deliver greater customer value through utilising and enhancing the company's continuous improvement capability.
- Assist the business with uplifting continuous improvement capability within their areas - specifically relating to the production and delivery of productivity roadmaps.
- Be seen as a role model of Continuous Improvement skills, principles and techniques to drive outcomes.
- Build support for, and belief in the value of Continuous Improvement thinking in our people.
- Develop all supporting training materials (including quick reference guides, checklists, etc to ensure successful implementation and adoption of improvement initiatives) and facilitate training as required.
Skills & Experience
- Strong teaching, coaching and workshop facilitation capability.
- Experience in a consultancy role with internal stakeholders will be highly regarded.
- Strong effective and efficient problem-solving skills. Lean Six Sigma experience or qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, including an ability to produce clear and concise documents and presentations.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt with a reputable body that required application of methodology on 1 significant project.
- At least 5 years' experience in business/process improvement in Lean Six Sigma projects that delivered tangible financial benefits greater than $20k.
- Proven experience in influencing, leading and managing process improvement.
- Emotional maturity, highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, resilient, proactive & goal orientated.
- Experience driving continuous improvement culture and acting as a change agent within an organisation by leading others.
- Passion for making a difference in people's lives through creating great customer journeys.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
- Windows Server 19 embraces hybrid cloud, hyperconverged data centers, Linux
- SAP settles licensing dispute with AB InBev
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior iOS Software EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager (Telco) - Mid-LevelVIC
- TPSecurity and Risk ManagerVIC
- FTAPS5 Project OfficerACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- FTSenior PM - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTSenior SharePoint DeveloperWA
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTRates and billings ERP ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperQLD
- CCScrum MasterVIC