Communications & Change Analyst
- 6 month fixed term
- Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD
- $80k per annum plus superannuation
We are looking for an experienced Change Analyst to join an integration program supporting Change Management activities. To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
- Previous experience working within the change management fiel
- Developing appropriate change and communications plans in consultation with relevant project and non-project team members and key stakeholders to help ensure a smooth transition for individual projects
- Developing a variety of communication materials (including web, email, and presentation)
- Strong ability to engage with stakeholders and determine change impacts
- Strong knowledge of PROSCI (or similar) methodologies
- Experience developing change and communication materials
- Advanced MS Office skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tanya Clarke
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- HTC's next-gen Vive Pro gets a price, and the original Vive gets a $100 price cut
- FPGA maker Xilinx aims range of programmable chips at data centers
- Create Excel reports from multiple spreadsheets with Multi-file Pivot Tables
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior MS SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager SAP Project DeliveryOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (Office 365)Other
- CCProject ManagerWA
- FTSenior Analyst - Enterprise Reference DataOther
- TPProgram CoordinatorQLD
- CCProgram Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - InfrastructureNSW
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSharePoint Business Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst- Continuous Improvemen/Productivity SpecialistOther
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- FTSignalling Project ManagerWA
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Technical IT / DigitalOther
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD