- 12 month contract
- Based in South Canberra
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
Do you have experience with JIRA? Minimum 7 years experience with DevOps Architecture? Apply now!
We are currently seeking an experienced DevOps Architect to assess and develop a roadmap for a large transformation project. The project is move away from a manual waterfall delivery to a more modern Agile/DevOps automated delivery. The role will involve defining the required tools and team structures to be able to deliver this change of delivery.
The client has tooling in mind e.g. Jira and requires assistance finalising what their DevOps tooling and architecture will be for a complex and varied technology stack that involves both modern development methods and languages (e.g. SAP and Java) and older development methods and languages (e.g. mainframe).
Minimum 7 years experience required and Australian Citizenship is mandatory.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200175305.
Reference Number: 200175305_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- HTC's next-gen Vive Pro gets a price, and the original Vive gets a $100 price cut
- FPGA maker Xilinx aims range of programmable chips at data centers
- Create Excel reports from multiple spreadsheets with Multi-file Pivot Tables
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Technical WriterOther
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPEnterprise Technology ArchitectNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTOracle Developer (PL/SQL)SA
- FTSenior Insight AnalystOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- TPSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTLead Java DeveloperOther
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperQLD
- TPPrincipal SAP ABAP DeveloperQLD