Technical BA - BI/Datawarehouse
- Immediate Start
- 6 Months contract, with the potential to extend
- Tech back ground of DataStage and Netezza
Looking for Technical BA having good experience in BI/data warehouse to work in an collaborative environment
Seeking for an Technical BA experienced in BI/Data warehouse to work for a collaborative team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Business, Product Owners, Solution Architect and other stakeholders to shape up requirements
- Existing system production support ( triaging, coordination, escalations, not coding but tech back ground of DataStage and Netezza required to understand issues/system)
- Continuous improvement of current practice
- Personal skill development and others
- Writing user/tech stories, prioritising with PO.
- Work with team to break down requirements and help in estimation.
- Exposure to a wide spectrum to different technologies, understanding their architecture and shaping backlog as per that.
- Determine a technical direction in the face of unknowns, taking feedback into consideration
- Ability to translate business problems into actionable metrics
Skills required for the role.
- Having experience working with DataStage and Netezza(SQL)
- Experience working with Salesforce (optional)
- Good amount of experience working in Agile environment
- Experience of managing external vendors
- Experience of using JIRA/Confluence
- Telco background is preferred
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the specific criteria required please APPLY now or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200175302.
Reference Number: 200175302_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
- Windows Server 19 embraces hybrid cloud, hyperconverged data centers, Linux
- SAP settles licensing dispute with AB InBev
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior iOS Software EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager (Telco) - Mid-LevelVIC
- TPSecurity and Risk ManagerVIC
- FTAPS5 Project OfficerACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- FTSenior PM - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTSenior SharePoint DeveloperWA
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTRates and billings ERP ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperQLD
- CCScrum MasterVIC