A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
- Canberra city location
- Permanent Positions
- Immediate requirement
Join a growing team developing bespoke applications with a leading financial services firm - multiple positions, excellent remuneration and benefits
Our client is currently seeking multiple experienced mid - senior level Software Developers to join a rapidly growing team.
In this role, you will be working as part of an agile team developing bespoke applications that are core systems for this financial services firm.
- Writing complex and advanced T-SQL, stored procedures, user defined functions, triggers, cursors and jobs
- Strong commercial development skills using the .Net framework (C#, ASP.Net)
- A proven record of delivering custom Web based projects and successful troubleshooting
- SQL Server and database performance analysis and tuning skills
- Strong understanding of concepts associated with various reporting and analytical needs
- Ability to effectively organize work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Microsoft SQL Server certifications would be highly advantageous
- Computer Science/Engineering related degree
This is a business that prides itself on their strong organisational culture. Not only do they host a number of sponsored social events per year, they also offer a bi-annual bonus (discretionary) as well as the option for an additional weeks' leave throughout the course of the year.
The best perk is the free breakfast provided to staff every day!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tori Bull on (02) 6151 9214. Please quote our job reference number: 200175212.
Reference Number: 200175212_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Big DataOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC