Java AWS Developer
- Fabulous perm opportunity - Global presence
- Ranked amongst the fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 list
- Demonstrate your J2EE with AWS expertise
Are you an experienced Java AWS Developer looking to join one of the worlds innovative and customer-centric information technology services?
Great opportunity for an experienced Java AWS Developer to work on client site for a leading global giant! You will join a fabulous technical team where you will contribute significantly to some exciting new projects of work.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years solid development experience with Java systems and writing Java code for the spring framework
- In-depth knowledge of the J2EE platform, Spring (Core, MVC, Integration, Batch) and Hibernate
- Strong experience in the application of object-oriented development approaches in the design and development of software solutions
- Knowledge of AWS Platform's Core Services and cloud-based deployments
- Experience building and deploying applications using Bamboo
- Unix scripting experience
- Experience with working with 3rd party applications and their API's, specifically REST-based API's
- Strong experience in practical application of the core principles of configuration management (SCM) using GIT/STASH
- Database development and design experience
This is a great opportunity to be part of a truly innovative team where you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your Java and AWS expertise.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200175335.
Reference Number: 200175335_7
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
- Windows Server 19 embraces hybrid cloud, hyperconverged data centers, Linux
- SAP settles licensing dispute with AB InBev
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior iOS Software EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager (Telco) - Mid-LevelVIC
- TPSecurity and Risk ManagerVIC
- FTAPS5 Project OfficerACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- FTSenior PM - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTSenior SharePoint DeveloperWA
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTRates and billings ERP ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperQLD
- CCScrum MasterVIC