Principle Health Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - Syd / Melb
- Health, IT Sales Knowledge and Cross domain knowledge is essential
- Working with a large team of Senior Sales and Pre-Sales Consultants
- OTE (60:40) with excellent benefits and career longevity
Global Health Solutions giant needs the expertise of a Snr Executive Sales Lead to work in a dynamic Enterprise ANZ Sales Team in Sydney
This Global Market Leader in IT Health managed solutions is looking for an experienced Principal Sales & Client Relationship Executive to work within their Healthcare business unit. We have roles in Sydney and a very urgent role in Melbourne.
As the Healthcare Sales Specialist, you will be part of a sophisticated, innovative, creative, cohesive sales organisation. You will be responsible for managing and growing business relationships with designated/assigned Healthcare prospects. The Healthcare team is a high-revenue growth group, and this role will be expected to accelerate this growth by establishing, deepening and expanding relationships with new and existing customers.
The Sales Specialist will be responsible for driving new business with Public and Private Healthcare organisations in your defined territory.
Essential Job Functions
- Build a thorough understanding of the company's value proposition across products and services
- Understands customer business by actively researching customer to determine business issues. Establishes executive credibility with existing and prospective clients providing the ability to cultivate relationships and envision creative sales and solution strategies that generate additional revenue.
- Cultivates key trusted-advisor relationships with senior level IT and Business Unit executives demonstrating an understanding of key business challenges within customer markets and how digitally-enabled business solutions can address those needs.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy in conjunction with sales management for assigned territories or accounts that executes against a high-revenue growth imperative and increased profitability
- Plan for and execute against a revenue target for a portfolio of clients and prospects
- Maintain Salesforce customer and opportunity tracking systems
- Engage key constituents at clients as a thought-leadership partner, with a heavy focus on senior-level decision makers, to understand these clients' work, differentiate the company's brand, and tailor value proposition to these critical influencers
- Coordinate closely with colleagues across company teams, particularly with stakeholders on client servicing teams
- Provide real-time analysis of account activity, usage trends, and company development of new products.
- Candidates should be comfortable articulating the value of our managed services, professional services, and customer-facing software systems to clients.
- Key performance metrics for this role include performance against closed deals and revenue targets, personal performance to objectives, effectiveness of senior-level client engagement, and adoption by clients of new products, and services.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- 5-8 years of demonstrated success selling information services and solutions to Healthcare corporations
- Solid experience and understanding of the hospital/clinical solutions environments.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare with information technology or related field preferred
- Effective communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to manage sophisticated C-Suite relationships
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively across teams and business units to achieve success
- A willingness to travel and work among a global team of professionals
- A clear track record of excellence in Leadership
- A strong passion for persuasion - especially around complicated and intellectually challenging issues
- A demonstrated ability to understand people and communicate clearly
- Resilience / strength of character: the willingness to take risks and overcome failures
- Teamwork and professionalism
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavours
- Lead others to do the same
- Have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset; are interested in helping to build a successful business and to be compensated according to performance
- Have demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Office environment or customer location
- Ability to travel on short notice - up to 40% travel
- May require evening or weekend work
APPLY NOW for this career-defining role within an enterprise team of healthcare sales professionals.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200174555.
Reference Number: 200174555_9
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Monoprice slashes $80 off the Xbox One X on Sea of Thieves launch day
- Evoluent VerticalMouse C Right Wireless review: This upright mouse aims to end your arm pain
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCNetwork Area Planner x multiple opportunitiesNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- TPHR Process AnalystVIC
- TPDBA/Data Migration AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- TPProject Support Officer - Mulitple RolesQLD
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- FTTechnical LeadQLD
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTSalesforce CRM Scrum Product OwnerOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst - Multiple rolesOther