Account Manager - Technology
- Permanent Opportunity
- Working with Federal Government clients
- Top Sales Team
Be a part of something great!
Be a part of the best.
We are looking for gun Account Managers who have expertise in the Technology space to join a team of sales gurus. You will be responsible for a portfolio of existing Accounts that you will be required to expand by building new and existing relationships within these clients. Could there be anything better?
To qualify for this role you MUST be an Australian Citizen and be eligible for a Federal Government clearance.
- Builds strong professional working C-level relationships with the client.
- Leverages executive sponsors and other resources to strengthen relationship and credibility with client influencers and decision makers.
- Researches and understands the client's industry.
- Deeply understands client business strategies and challenges.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning capabilities to client business and IT priorities, and positioning relative to competitors.
- Leverages existing engagements and run-rate business to seed and grow new opportunities.
- Advocates for client needs during sales cycle and in addressing any delivery issues.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in conducted surveys and reports.
- Builds and executes an Account Business Plan (ABP) that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow presence and share in the account over a 1-3 year time horizon.
- Actively drives ABP results through effective account management and reviews.
- Builds and orchestrates sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close.
- Manages a balanced pipeline representing all of the businesses being pursued.
- Identifies, nurtures, and closes new solution opportunities that result in substantial growth in share, revenues, and margin.
- Represents the entire portfolio of products and services.
- Engages partners effectively to improve win rates and delivery of selected deals.
- Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue & margin quotas. Uses margin management techniques.
- Participates in/drives account Team Management.
- Orchestrates all resources and sponsorship essential for executing the account business plan.
- Engages and manages team members in presales, sales specialists and inside sales to support complex deals.
- Drives integrated planning and execution; coordinates both sales and BU delivery organizations to ensure aligned client engagement and service.
- Engages sales specialists, channel and alliance partners to fully leverage portfolio.
- Proactively engages partners to define and pursue joint growth opportunities with the account.
- Interfaces with both internal and external industry experts to anticipate client needs, drive industry mindshare, and facilitate solution development.
- Drives the account internationally/Globally.
- Adheres to SBC and code of ethics
Management level definitions
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in technical initiatives.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
If you have any further questions, please contact us or apply and we will respond to you.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ben Raward on 02 61519211. Please quote our job reference number: 200168739.
Reference Number: 200168739_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Windows Server 19 embraces hybrid cloud, hyperconverged data centers, Linux
- SAP settles licensing dispute with AB InBev
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- How to delete, disable, or limit your Facebook account
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - IT ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- FTPrincipal Solutions Architect - Big Data and AnalyticsOther
- FTSAS Senior DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange & Release ManagerOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- FTService ManagementOther
- FTProcess Specialist - $700 per dayOther