Senior Solution Architect - Brisbane location
- Cutting edge technologies with a modern company outlook
- Long-term Contract, Industry leaders
- Brisbane location
Looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join a rapidly expanding team in midst of some exciting changes and projects, based in Brisbane!
Looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join a rapidly expanding team in midst of some exciting changes and projects. Now is the perfect time to join this awesome organization for a long-term contract based in Brisbane!
You will develop the architectural and design approaches for ongoing system integrations, to ensure these systems meet the technical and business requirements.
- Design, document and implement complex technical solutions ensuring systems address business and technical requirements
- Develop business cases, cost estimation for solution architectures and designs
- Develop and manage relationships with and between stakeholders, facilitating open communication and collaborative working
- Lead the development of solution architectures for complex processes
- Review, influence and challenge product roadmap
- Stay current with technology trends and vendor roadmaps
Key Skills Required:
- 10+ years' experience as a Senior Solution Architect
- TOGAF Certification
- Expert knowledge of enterprise architecture, solutions architecture, infrastructure and application development
- Experience working across multiple projects and manage dependencies in a complex environment
- Strong technical background
- Previous experience with Messaging and Integration Programs, Transaction Processing Systems, Secure Payment Processing would be advantageous
- Accomplished in the development and presentation of Architectural Strategies and Business Unit Technology Plans to stakeholders at all levels.
- Exceptional influencing and leadership skills
- Previously worked with Agile methodologies and practices
- Current practices across integration messaging and cloud implementations would be an asset
- Previous experience within a financial background is an asset
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200174623.
Reference Number: 200174623_6
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- CCCommunications AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- TPSenior Network EngineerQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork SpecialistACT
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectWA