We are looking to hire an experienced Incident Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives
The Incident Manager is responsible for the effective implementation of the Incident Management process and carries out the corresponding reporting
- Drive P1 P2's end to end with help of technical support team in line with customer IM process.
- He represents the first stage of escalation for Incidents, should these not be resolvable within the agreed Service Levels.
- Performs the administrative tasks necessary to support activities within a process
- Ensure that activities within a process are being performed at a high level of quality and that it meets its associated Service Level Agreements or Operational Level Agreements
- Responsible for assigning incidents within a group or division
- Responsible for communicating with the process manager. Directly works with Tier 1 Support to ensure proper recording of incidents
- Determines if an incident needs to be escalated according to priority and severity of issue.
- Ensure that Incidents assigned to their Support Groups are resolved and that service is restored
- Participate in Incident review following major Incidents
- Identify potential problems and/or increasing trend of repetitive Incidents
- Point of contact for all Major Incidents
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the process "Incident Management" and carries out the respective reporting procedure.
- Represent the first stage of escalation for Incidents
- Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews
- Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records
- Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
- Coordinates activities for High and Critical Incidents, P1/P2 process
- Contact Service Delivery Manager to discuss details of the rejected Escalation
- Central Communication point for Major Incidents managed by their organization
- Respond to user escalations and engage functional escalation and service delivery management as required
- Responsible for escalating Incidents and User Service Requests within their organization
- Participate in incident management meetings
- Provide incident report to problem management
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Cristian Cancino
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSalesforce/CRM Product Owner (CSPO)Other
- FTAdministration AssistantOther
- FTDRM DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- FTWeb Developer - HTML / CSS / SASSOther
- FTBusiness Analyst (Infrastructure/ Office Relocation)Other