Project Manager - ERP implementation
Our client operate within the Health industry, they are a leading product manufacturer. They have a global presence and are rapidly growing. We currently seek a Project Manager for an ERP implementation.
The organisation is not huge - thus we are seeking a hands-on PM. The responsibilities of the role evolve around:
- Setting up project, project plans and reporting
- Budget management
- Onboarding stakeholders
- Managing implementation partner
- Change management
This individual will also be required to manage some other small business projects thus we seek a profile with varied project delivery experience.
This role is an initial 6 month contract, SAP would be advantageous but not essential.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 03 80807282 or e: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Evan Xeres
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
- Microsoft's DirectX Raytracing paves the way for lifelike gaming, the graphics holy grail
- How machine learning can make prettier PC games that adapt to your play preferences
- Azio Hue 2 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse review: Quiet and roomy, but a tad too sticky
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- CCInfrastructure System SpecialistQLD
- FTSignalling Project ManagerWA
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD
- FTC++/Python DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management Technical DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Technical Project Manager - starting in 3-4 monthsACT
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- FTUI DesignerOther
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerVIC
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTProject Manager (Telco) - Mid-LevelVIC
- CCCommunication OfficerNSW
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- FTJava Developer (API)Other
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD