- Contract up until June 2018
- Significant experience in Java/ Scala
- Hive Experience
Calling on Hadoop Developers. We have 3 contractual roles currently available working within government.
Currently looking for 3 Hadoop developers for a large federal project base in Adelaide!
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead design and development of data flows using Hadoop ecosystem components
- Guide the development of large scale, high speed and low latency data solutions
- Ability to rapidly design, prototype and implement architectural patterns on Big Data Platforms
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams and subject matter experts to delivery data driven solutions
- Significant experience and background in developing in Java/Scala, Python, Kafka, Spark, Hbase, Impala/Hive
- Ability to quickly understand complex scenarios and technical language
- Design excellence and drive to deliver high quality products
- 2+ years developing solutions in Big Data platforms (Cloudera stack highly desirable)
To be eligible for short listing you must be an Australian Citizen for clearance purposes.
If the above sounds like you then please apply immediately as this role will shut off Thursday COB.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Simone Yearsley on 08 74220613. Please quote our job reference number: 200173117.
Reference Number: 200173117_12
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- FTEngagement Specialist (Information Management/Land Access)Other
- FTDRM DeveloperOther
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTJunior Project ManagerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData Warehouse Architect - Start JUNE 18QLD
- CCCommunications SpecialistNSW
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerOther
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - Contract until 30 June 2018QLD
- TPBusiness Analyst | Initial 3+ mth contractQLD
- FTEAM SpecialistNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Sharepoint DeveloperOther
- CCOperations Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW