Looking for a Business Analyst in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months + extension of 2x12 months
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- Minimum 3 years' specific Business Analyst experience;
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline;
- Ability to analyse and document functional and non-functional requirements;
- Ability to work with stakeholders to gather, assimilate, synthesize and document requirement specifications;
- Demonstrated knowledge of analysis, modelling and requirements management tools;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Experience in preparing information for a range of audiences;
- Related formal qualifications;
- Business Analyst Body of Knowledge (BABOK) or related certification;
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and visual mapping tools (eg Visio);
- An understanding of SQL and other query or reporting languages;
- Experience in user acceptance testing and designing and delivering end-user training.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Stiti Rath
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Wargaming signs publishing deal with Mad Head Games
- Serious Sam 4 teased ahead of E3 showcase
- Dropbox Showcase Now Available to Teams, Along With New Functionality
- Ultimate Ears unveil Alexa-powered BLAST and MEGABLAST smart speakers
- BeoPlay introduce P6 portable speaker
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CCLead Delivery Developer - Datapower and WPS DeveloperVIC
- CCHR Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- TPAgile Scrum MasterQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTData Centre Support Engineers (VMWare/ Windows Server)Other
- FTNetezza DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Manager - Affiliates and PartnersOther
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- CCMessaging AdministratorQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Program ManagerOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSAP HCM Functional Analyst, Organisation StructureOther
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- FTBig Data ArchitectNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTProject Manager (Telco) - Mid-LevelVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD