UX Design Manager (Urgent!!)
Large corporate business requires a UX Design Manager to join their successful design team. You will manage a team and play a lead role in implementing a new design process across the company's many products.
- Successful candidate is responsible for UX Design process and resource allocation of UX and Visual Design team
- Responsible for external vendor briefings, negotiating proposals, rates and the financial administration of purchase orders and invoices
- Leads the development of UX and Design guidelines and rolling out a process to ensure adherence to these guidelines across the Media portfolio
- Acts as a thought leader for UX and Design within the Media product teams
- Consults product teams on UX Design for key strategic product initiatives
- Oversees the creation of prototypes to inform product decisions, and the planning and facilitation of usability testing throughout the product development process
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role and industry, 2 years direct people management
- Experience in implementing and applying a user-centered design process in large organisations
- Advanced project management skills, and a proven track record of resourcing and budgeting UX Design projects
- Thorough understanding of all elements of UX, including interaction design, information architecture, navigation design for web, mobile and TV
- Knowledge of, and experience with, the creation of design language, UX and design styleguides with applicability to a wide range of products, screen types, and screen sizes
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Axure and InVision
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Passion for the entertainment industry
Perks include exposure to a large corporate, a senior position, ability to transform the business and offering as you see fit, an easy-going culture, exciting work and the chance to occasionally liaise with successful start-ups as well as other large corporates.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jayd Venters
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Windows Server 19 embraces hybrid cloud, hyperconverged data centers, Linux
- SAP settles licensing dispute with AB InBev
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- How to delete, disable, or limit your Facebook account
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - IT ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- FTPrincipal Solutions Architect - Big Data and AnalyticsOther
- FTSAS Senior DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange & Release ManagerOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- FTService ManagementOther
- FTProcess Specialist - $700 per dayOther