Medication Management Support - Permanent
- Pharmacy Qualified
- Permanent Opportunity with career growth opportunities
- Great organisation with competitive remuneration
Leading Global IT Outsourcing & Health Solution giant needs the expertise of an experienced Hospital Pharmacy IT Support Specialist in Brisbane CBD
Our client, A Global Market Leader in IT Outsourcing & Health software solutions is looking for an experienced Medication Management Support Specialist to work clients that have the Hospital Pharmacy / Medication management solutions implemented.
This highly dynamic role will suit a person who is Pharmacy Qualified and has experience working within the Hospital Pharmacy environment that would like the opportunity to move into the Health IT solutions industry.
Ideally, this person will have a strong ability to engage all business units, stakeholders, solution development teams as well as clients who have this software. Its a customer facing role covering customers in the QLD region.
Essential Job Functions:
- You will engage the customer (Hospitals etc) to determine current system work flows so that appropriate solution can be presented to the customer.
- You will assist the customer with training on the software as well as assist the customer through implementation and upgrades of the system.
- You will liaise with technology partners to deliver joint solutions to customers.
- Involved in testing of Pharmacy and medication management solutions releases.
- Liaise between the development and the support areas of the organisation to deliver timely solutions and product releases to customers.
- provide 3rd level support to the customer across the product quite.
- Training, Implementation and Configuration of the solution.
- Generate and maintain product documentation for the suite of products.
Essential Skills & knowledge:
- 8+ years' experience in the following:
- Hospital medications management / Clinical Pharmacy Services
- Supporting Clinical or Medications Management applications in the health sector
- Providing functional support for healthcare IT systems
- ITIL certification
- Degree in Health Information Management and/or Information Technology
- Healthcare degree
- Current AHPRA Pharmacist registration or similar
- Understanding of interfacing and HL7 messaging
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200173286.
Reference Number: 200173286_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
- How to Watch Huawei P20 Launch Live Stream & Live Blog
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- CCTandem Systems SpecialistVIC
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- CCTRIM - System Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSoftware Technical WriterOther
- CCPega ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTAccount Manager-Multiple RolesSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCLinux Administrator - TelcoVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT