.Net Integration Senior Developer
- Be Part Of Major Technology Transformation Projects
- Work With The Latest Technology Across Virtualisation, Mobility And Cloud
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO BE SUCESSFUL
Currently looking for a .Net Integration Senior Developer for a wide program of work, C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, Australian Citizen, CBD
We are currently looking to engage a .Net Integration Senior Developer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for building a single technical platform to collect data, improve processes and deliver better tools for data sharing and analytics.
As the .Net Integration Senior Developer, you will have strong technical and development skills in Microsoft .NET web service and integration technologies.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with strong banking and finance background and must be an Australian Citizen to clear the security check.
- Developing, delivering and deploying middleware solutions using C#, ASP.NET and WebAPI
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, collaborating with others on user requirements, solution design and project planning and delivery.
- Ensuring that development, coding, privacy and security standards are adhered to.
- Following up on issues until they are closed off and solutions delivered.
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology is desirable.
- Technical specialist knowledge in C#, ASP .NET and WebAPI.
- Technical specialist knowledge in XML, XSD, XSLT, JSON and WSDL.
- Technical specialist knowledge in service oriented architecture (SOA) and experience designing, developing, and deploying web services.
- Extensive experience in one or more Enterprise Service Bus platforms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS and MS SQL server.
- Working knowledge of the Agile methodology and agile development, including the use of agile management tools such as TFS, GIT, Octopus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to clearly communicate technical details to business
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO BE SUCCESFUL
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200174952.
Reference Number: 200174952_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDigital ArchitectQLD
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTTechnical Lead- Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- CCProject Manager - Service ManagementWA
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCPackager / Packager TesterNSW
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- FTSAP TestersSA
- FTDatabase AdministratorOther
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- CCChange and Communication SpecialistWA
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA