Automation & Robotics Support Analyst - Contract - Sydney CBD
- This is a 3 month initial contract with view to a permanent position thereafter
- Hours are 2-10pm, 5 days a week on rotation, desk to be covered 7 days a week
- You should have experience as a Developer or Technical Business Analyst
Large Financial Services Company is seeking 2-3 Automation & Robotics Support Analysts to monitor, troubleshoot & fix bots running in production envr.
Automation and Robotics is the workforce of the future, but it still requires humans to keep it running. In this role you will be monitoring, troubleshooting and fixing bots that unexpectedly stop working. As an Automation & Robotics Support Analyst (Process Controller) you will be responsible for ensuring maximum uptime.
One of Australia's largest Financial Services companies is currently seeking 3 contract resources for initial 3 month contracts, with the potential to go permanent.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most mature Robotics teams in Australia.
The desk will be covered 7 days a week between the hours of 2pm and 10pm; however each contractor will only be required to work 5 days a week on rotation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform daily monitoring of automated processes in production environment
- Optimise the allocation of the virtual workforce in response to demand peaks for all processes
- Contribute to library of business rules and re-useable assets, knowledge, business processes, competencies and practices
- Identify and recommend strategies and solutions to enhance processes to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and present appropriate recommendations to senior management and stakeholders
- Support the execution of the business strategy
You should have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years experience as a Developer or Technical Business Analyst
- Proven ability to engage with stakeholders across business and technology domains
- Solve problems and triage business and system exceptions using your strong analytical skills
- Excellent critical thinking, reasoning and analytical skills. Possess an inquiring, problem solving mind-set with attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to interpret complex scenarios and provide clear and simple recommendations
- Experience documenting requirements, use-case, process engineering and process improvement
- Practical experience in Agile methodologies
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200175430.
Reference Number: 200175430_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- How to delete, disable, or limit your Facebook account
- IBM wants to open up the deep learning expertise bottleneck
- Monoprice slashes $80 off the Xbox One X on Sea of Thieves launch day
- Is your VPN secure? How to check for leaks
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions Team LeadQLD
- FTFrontend Developer/Digital DesignerNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - JuniperWA
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPPMO AnalystACT
- FTSolution Designer/Architect - Java IntegrationOther
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther