Senior Project Coordinator, Project Delivery
About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As a Senior Project Coordinator with strong administration and project management delivery and project process skills to provide support to the Head of the portfolio and the project streams while working closely with the EPMO group.
You will develop and deliver project plans, schedules, budgets, program reporting, continuous improvement and costings to ensure the portfolio is being delivered and within the PMO Project Governance framework, whilst working alongside and supporting the program head.
- Experience as a Program Coordinator or Senior Project Coordinator with at least 5 years' experience working in large projects or program environments
- Ideally you will have some Project Management experience (although this will not be a PM role)
- Must have worked in a complex Infrastructure program environment
- Experience in a Project Delivery environment, ability to manage Project Health Checks
- Outstanding knowledge of project delivery processes and reporting methods
- Exceptional skills in reporting, continuous improvement and financials
- Strong project tools experience Project Server or Project Hub
- Sound knowledge of project management principles and their application in a Program environment
- Capability to build compelling relationships across a variety of stakeholders
- Capacity to produce high quality work
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and to meet deadlines within short time frames whilst managing competing priorities
- Experience in Project Governance and Methodology frameworks, including PMBoK or Prince2
- Coordinate key project activities as directed by the Program Manager or Director
- Prepare project development and delivery documentation,
- Develop high-level programs and strategies
- Monitor of all stages of the development into the delivery of the project.
- Prepare project and program reports from multiple sources
- Assist in the collection and maintenance of project-related metrics
- Managing project health checks
- Develop Project and Program reporting
- Build strong relationships with EPMO Group, Program and Project Managers
- Work with project server tools
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior UX Digital Developer, Digital Design DevelopmentOther
- CCPackager / Packager TesterNSW
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTWireless Consulting EngineerNSW
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCDelivery Manager - Cloud Solution ProjectNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer (Office 365 )Other
- FTPlatform Architect - NetworksOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTEntry Level IT help deskOther
- FTSenior SAP IS-Retail LeadOther
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW