Senior Consultant - DevOps
- Senior Consultant - DevOps
- Presales Consulting | Technical Leadership
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Permanent Role
In this role, you will provide the strategic technical consulting and thought leadership in DevOps domain.
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrable leadership and expertise in DevOps
- Strong track record of technical and/or architectural and/or pre-sales consulting
- Publication and/or presentation at industry events or conferences and a history of community involvement
- Achievement of independent industry awards or recognition (preferred)
- Experience generating innovative solutions including idea/concept, development, testing and commercialisation
- Understand fundamental principles of Distributed Systems, Security, Networking, Virtualization, Storage, Database, Fault Tolerance and Disaster Recovery.
- Experience on containerization, clustering and scheduling tools such as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon, DC/OS, Rancher, Openshift, Nomad.
- Experience in provisioning tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation
- Extensive experience in Linux/Unix (e.g. Ubuntu, RHEL, SUSE) and/or Windows Server
- Experience in working and troubleshooting network infrastructure and systems (e.g. TCP/IP
- networking, DNS, SMTP, DHCP, DNS and others)
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure, VMware or OpenStack
- Experience in scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Powershell.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Niti Gaur
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Monoprice slashes $80 off the Xbox One X on Sea of Thieves launch day
- Evoluent VerticalMouse C Right Wireless review: This upright mouse aims to end your arm pain
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCNetwork Area Planner x multiple opportunitiesNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- TPHR Process AnalystVIC
- TPDBA/Data Migration AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- TPProject Support Officer - Mulitple RolesQLD
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- FTTechnical LeadQLD
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTSalesforce CRM Scrum Product OwnerOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst - Multiple rolesOther