Junior BA x 2
Our client, a large Australian enterprise is looking to engage a Junior BA with infrastructure experience.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Demonstrated Business Analysis experience in commercial environments
- Infrastructure technology experience is highly desirable.
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Solid communications skills and abilities are a must
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Cristian Cancino
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- How to delete, disable, or limit your Facebook account
- IBM wants to open up the deep learning expertise bottleneck
- Monoprice slashes $80 off the Xbox One X on Sea of Thieves launch day
- Is your VPN secure? How to check for leaks
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Developer - Funds Management Product: C# .Net DeveloperOther
- CCProgram Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCMessaging AdministratorQLD
- CCNetwork Area Planner x multiple opportunitiesNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | Process & SystemsQLD
- CCDesktop Support Technician - Karratha basedWA
- CCMid - Level Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCDigital ArchitectQLD
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Program ManagerOther
- FTAD LeadOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTSecurity Operations SpecialistOther
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Technical Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Coach/LeadNSW
- FTSAP Functional AnalystACT
- CCReact DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW