Senior Project Manager
This role will be responsible for leading cross-functional projects and teams to deliver the network and service operational performance across Network Engineering and Operations (NEO) as well as major change initiatives to define and design future operating models to cater for the needs of Business Segment customers.
- Project Governance
- Performance & Improvement Management
- Change Management
- Stakeholder Management & Communications
- 5 years Project Management
- Telco Project Management Experience e.g. RANCAP upgrades, 3G/4G rollout, HFC/FTTx etc.
- PM Methodology experience - PMP/PMBoK or Prince2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aine Grimes
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTSenior SQL Server DBANSW
- FTSecurity Operations SpecialistOther
- FTFrontend Developer/Digital DesignerNSW
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCGIS AnalystWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystVIC
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- TPSenior Network EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Test AnalystWA
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- CCTest Analyst - SitecoreNSW
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- CCITSM AnalystVIC
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)Other
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC