Project Manager - Product & Value Chain
Our Client is an Iconic Australian organisation and is a leader in their field
This Project Management role will work on key programs within the IT Product and Value Chain Technology team; to drive the day to day stakeholder engagement, business transformation and technical change management to ensure the successful delivery of key projects.
- Prepare project plans, including scope, schedule, resources, project deliverables
- Manage and lead cross-functional teams in order to successfully deliver projects on time and according to the quality requirements
- Monitor and control each phase and steps of project implementation
- Identify and report project issues and project risks to the relevant individuals
- Find solutions to mitigate and/or minimise project risks and other issues
- Prepare and deliver project management deliverables, such as meeting minutes, reports etc to the appropriate project steering committees
- A senior and critical role within the organisation, you will need to have around 7 years demonstrated experience in delivering large-scale/ multimillion dollar projects
- A strong mix of experience in business and IT project management
- Seasoned in internal and external stakeholder management
- Expertise in design, implementation and optimisation of ICT processes, organisations and systems
- Demonstrated change management experience covering technical, process and cultural change
- Hands-on experience in project/program management, resource planning, reporting, and budgeting
- Experience with project management methodologies (PM Certification)
- Strong business and commercial acumen, with experience managing a budget of $2mil +
- Strong understanding of, and experience working with, SDLC
- Experience with any of the following would be highly regarded - Supply Chain systems, Integratin systems is preferred.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eugene Pradhan
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- FTOnboarding Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPTest Analyst - AutomationQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Support OfficerVIC
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Planners - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- FTDigital Integration Practitioner - BRF/DSMACT
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net Web DeveloperOther
- FTLead Mobile DeveloperQLD
- FTAssociate - Case ManagementOther
- CCSharePoint Business Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationACT
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC