- National organisation
- Initial 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
Looking for a Transformation Change Analyst to work on a safety implementation program within a high profile organisation based in Sydney CBD.
Join of Australia's biggest utilities organisations based in the heart of the Sydney CBD and be part of an exciting and huge safety implementation program.
- Completion of deliverables and activities to support the project team at the direction of the program Change Manager with respect to business transformation.
- Developing appropriate and engaging communications materials for a range of audiences, including senior executives and end users.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams and supplier teams to execute communications according to the project communications plan.
- Coordinating and supporting delivery of stakeholder engagement and communications activities, such as roadshows and change champion sessions.
- Supporting completion and maintenance of key change management deliverables, such as stakeholder assessment and monitoring and change impact assessments to understand the solution and what it means for different stakeholder groups.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you must have following skills and experience;
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar roles, with a focus on process/business-driven people change
- Demonstrated skills and experience in delivering change analyses and change management plans and actions within a business implementation project
- Demonstrated experience and capacity to plan for change using methodologies and templates
- Demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills, and ability to establish relationships and communicate at all levels
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200175327.
Reference Number: 200175327_6
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
- How to Watch Huawei P20 Launch Live Stream & Live Blog
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- FTSDWAN ConsultantOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager / ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTLead Agile BAOther
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTPractice Manager (Quality & Testing)SA
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCSenior ERP Project Manager QLD
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- FTData Insights Consultant - CBD work locationOther
- FTCRM TrainerOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD