Site Support Officer - FIFO - Cape Preston
- FIFO 2/1 Cape Preston
- Immediate start
- Level 1-2 support
Join a leading IT services provider as a Site Support Officer doing FIFO to Cape Preston starting ASAPr.
We have a new opportunity for a Site Support Officer to join our Client's busy project in Cape Preston on FIFO basis.
As a successul candidate you will be representing IS on site acting as a first point of contact for all staff and contractors.
- Support and assist the Superintendent, Service Management and Service Management team in daily and weekly tasks, activities, and other requests
- Maintain effective business relationships with key stakeholders to solve site related issues and activities
- Manage Service Desk tickets, planning and prioritising systematically to minimise backlog and ensure operational efficiency
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Proficient knowledge in desktop support, computer hardware, software systems/ programs and computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft technologies as applied in the network; including MS back office products and Active Directory
- Technical knowledge of wireless communication technologies (3G/4G/FM/RF etc)
- Technical knowledge of CISCO devices
- Technical knowledge of Virtual Technologies
- Sound knowledge of Fibre and CAT5/6 networking standards, topology and troubleshooting techniques
Please note you also need a Manual Driving License in order to secure this position.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered then apply now. Please include your CV with a covering letter addressing the selection criteria above.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200175496.
Reference Number: 200175496_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSalesforce/CRM Product Owner (CSPO)Other
- FTAdministration AssistantOther
- FTDRM DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- FTWeb Developer - HTML / CSS / SASSOther
- FTBusiness Analyst (Infrastructure/ Office Relocation)Other